The area we stayed is noted for skiing, hiking, biking and lakes.
It is beautiful and the leaves are beginning to change. We enjoyed seeing a red branch among the green.
We took the gondola up to the top of the village.
I found a store like Build-A Bear.
We also found this Adirondack chair. Bob thought it probably had been soaked in water too long and expanded.
We did cross-stitch, read and watched DVD’s. Well, I am feeling better and it wasn’t a bad week, just different.
The travel day to near Barrie, Ontario was about 8 1/2 hours but a pleasant drive.
1 comment:
Hey guys! Looks like fun! Those are very nice photos. I just love Canada. On of these days you'll have to get up to Nova Scotia. That's where my husband's parents and sister and brother in law live. It's just beautiful in the Fall. Many wonderful places to explore.
Post a Comment