Monday I felt a lot better, we walked 2 miles and then took a bike ride later. I did learn one thing though. If Bob says let’s ride around the lake, I should answer no. It was 4 ¼ miles but I don’t like the long inclines because I am still having trouble with the altitude. I did feel better after resting for a couple of hours. Now I have to rest a day or so. I am not used to sitting on a bicycle seat.
I im’d with Deb on Tuesday and told her I had started the blog for this week. She quickly pointed out that I “could” post more often than once a week. I guess I just got into a weekly routine and didn’t think of posting more frequently. Tuesday was a sort of down day. We did go to the Choke Cherry Tree store and to one that says “Made in Colorado”. There were some very interesting items. I only bought postcards. We are not buying souvenirs because we don't have room for them and we don't know what to do with them later. Pictures are our memories.
Despite the fact that we are not hiking as much as we had thought we would there are many enjoyable things to see. The unit we are in is right next to the lake. We see and hear the Canadian geese as well as some ducks. It is fun to watch the geese fly in squawking and land on the water. There have been some folks feeding them and the next day or two we will hear a goose squa
3 comments:
Good job! You need some pics of the hot air balloons though! Love you guys - can't wait to be there soon.
Good job! You need some pics of the hot air balloons though! Love you guys - can't wait to be there soon.
Hi friends. I really wanted to respond to the comment you recently made on my blog in an email but then it bounced back - I guess I don't have your updated address. Anyway, here is my response:
"Thanks so much for your kind words and support. And especially for your prayers. We sure do appreciate it. Blessings to you!!"
Coleen, I'm sorry you are having trouble with you back. You guys sound like you've been super active and busy having fun and enjoying the summer. You really get out and do so many fun-sounding things. Keep up the great work over there. :) love, jeneeeeee
Post a Comment