Sunday I did not feel well but we were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at Centerpoint Church. They were ending a 3 day mission conference. I guess we shouldn’t be surprised because God had it planned. Amazing! The rest of the day I just rested. The grocery is close so it is easy to get what we need. I am still getting tired and my sciatic is really bothering me. We went to town one day but most of the time we just spent time around the resort. I did get some more sewing done and I am really having fun quilting things. I made a backpack purse for Deb, one for me and also an apron.
We walked about 2 miles every morning and three days we rode our bikes. We have even been riding to the grocery. Saturday was a really down day. I was really discouraged because I felt half sick and could not get rid of the pain in my back. It has started hurting in the middle of the night and I can’t get comfortable. Saturday night I fixed a bed with my exercise mat on the floor in the middle of the night and I was able to finally get comfortable. I think I have to agree with Debby, the bed is not good for me and I need to be more careful. I know that God is healing me, but it is so difficult to be patient.
Bob has worked on the computer and watched TV. I am so thankful that he is so caring and helpful. We worked on putting more pictures on our digital photo frame. We now have pictures of most everyone in our family. We have started planning how to put together our picture book with our pictures of our 3 years in South Asia.
Bob took the van on Wednesday to a dealership in Durango and they worked on it for three hours. They could not get it to leak. The manager is supposed to get in contact with some other folks around the country to see if anyone else has had the leaking problem. Oh well, Bob got to finish reading a book while waiting.
Till next week, God bless everyone. We have been thinking this week of many of our friends in South Asia. How we do miss them and continue to pray for them and their work.
1 comment:
I love the backpack purses! Too cute! And just so you know...your friends in South Asia miss you guys as well!
Love ya!
The Critters
Post a Comment